I’m a writing coach for fiction and nonfiction authors, who run the gamut from brand-new writers to seasoned professionals with multiple published works. My clients include entrepreneurs, CEOs, novelists, psychologists, artists, veterans, doctors, parents, retirees, athletes, and many other storytellers. My coaching sessions focus on developmental editing, including considerations such as structure, character and scene development, point of view, dialogue, pacing, voice, themes, and reader takeaways.
Hiring a writing coach may help you:
- transform a rough and/or incomplete draft of a book into a polished, full-length manuscript that is ready for either traditional publication or self-publication
- understand all of the structural options available to you
- ensure that your book has a clear narrative arc
- developing your most authentic narrative voice
- increase or reduce your manuscript’s length
- overcome procrastination by being accountable for producing new material at predetermined intervals
- streamline your writing process by identifying what kinds of logistical, psychological, and environmental factors help and harm you
I ghostwrite full-length memoirs, prescriptive nonfiction, and business books. This process is multiphase, highly collaborative, entirely confidential, and really fun!
Ghostwriting may be a good fit for you if:
- you have a great idea for a book but lack the writing experience and/or time to author it yourself
- you have a successful business and want to distill your experience into a series of lessons for your desired audience
- you have important life wisdom to share but don’t know how to organize your thoughts in a way that will resonate with others
- you want to ensure that you use the most compelling voice possible to tell your story, and you need someone else to draw that out of you
- you relish in-depth conversations about your background
- you love the idea of having a creative collaborator, cheerleader, and seasoned professional guiding the book-writing process on your behalf
Email me for more information or to schedule a complimentary thirty-minute phone consultation.