I am a writing coach for authors of manuscripts of any length. Coaching sessions focus on developmental editing, including considerations such as point of view, dialogue, character and scene development, structure, and pacing.
Hiring a writing coach may be beneficial to you if you have one or more of the following goals:
• transforming a rough and/or incomplete draft of a book into a polished, full-length manuscript that is ready for either traditional publication or self-publication
• better understanding how to logically structure a manuscript
• developing your most authentic narrative voice
• increasing or reducing your manuscript’s length
• overcoming procrastination by being accountable for producing new material at predetermined intervals
• streamlining your writing process by identifying what type of scheduling and environmental factors help and harm you
Email me at email@example.com for more information or to schedule a complimentary thirty-minute consultation.